- Hold a client-designer meeting at either’s office or at site depending on the mutual convenience & site location.
- Understand the client requirements in a specific format.
- Collect a builders plan of the office showing beam, column positions and dimensions.
Workout a layout plan &Offer you an
Estimated cost of the project based on the scope of work
- Civil work, Plumbing
- False ceiling
- AC, Fire alarm
- Ready furniture, wood work by carpentry
- Light fixtures, blinds, wooden or other flooring, chairs, POP, Artifacts, Planters, Painting, Wall treatment
- Access control, CCTV etc. Or other works as required
- Kitchen layouts and Design
- Bathroom layouts and design
Client – Designer second discussion on proposal & estimate and schedule of completion
Signing Of Contract
- Taking physical measurements of the site.
- Offers minimum 3 layout plans as per 2nd client –Designer discussion.
- Finalize the layout with client.
- Prepare Working drawings & elevations.
- Presentation of color schemes & 2D elevations, 3D Views etc.
- Submission of Bill of quantities & final cost based on the Design, selected materials, quality & brand.
- Presentation of schedule of execution.
- Presentation of Schedule of payment.
- Signing of MOU with vendors.
- Execute the project and handover in time.